Physics class with Mr. Chu

Physics class with Mr. Chu

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

coffee shop feeling

This is a random post my dear friends. I'm not sure about you guys, but coffee shops (most of the time is Starbucks and Coffee Bean) always give me the feeling of relax, where you spend time talking with your friends or family, where you can spend time alone, and the best is just enjoy your coffee and watch the people pass by in the street and enjoying the scenery. I don't really have my own photo of coffee shops taken but I found some pictures in the net that can somehow express this feeling.


If you are not used to making many decisions at once, Starbucks is definitely the place where you can start learning it. No joke. Go there and order once then you'll know what I mean.


The counter is really cool, especially when you see them preparing your coffee. I wish to have a coffee maker machine in my house too.


I think those students are doing their homework? It's a nice place to do your homework, study or just even read a book or magazine there. But I don't have the chance to do so so far, perhaps when I'm in college or university?


Wonderful place to spend some time alone.


The atmosphere is superb...


...especially Christmas time!


When it comes with all these christmasy drinks.


Isn't it just tempting?


Alright, that's done. So, to all people that are always feeling depressed, sad over small things, this is what I can advise you all. No matter what the problem is, there will always be a way as long as you don't lose hope and have faith in yourselves. No point feeling down as it won't help at all and it will actually make the people around you feel sad too. Not to say it's bad that you share your emotions and thoughts with other people, it is the right thing to do, but you have to overcome it eventually. What you should do is find the right way to express your feelings (sharing with your friends and family is the best so far, but it depends on individual). After that, seek help from your friends, family, cousins or even counselor if the problem is what you cant handle alone.

Picture of the Day:

No comments:

Post a Comment