Physics class with Mr. Chu

Physics class with Mr. Chu

Monday, December 14, 2009

Movies That's Worth Watching

What's up guys? Today is another normal Monday. Kind of tired after tuition and lunch so i took a nap. When I woke up this question suddenly came into my mind. It's a very simple question but with various answers I believe when asked.

The question is "What will you do if you meet the love of your life but you are already married to someone else, are you supposed to let them pass you by?"

This question is from the movie "He's Just NOT That Into You". A little information about that movie. To me, is just an average movie. But I think girls that don't have a clue about boy's behavior such as why guys treat you very nice and suddenly he just ignore you completely, should really watch it. I guess it helps a little or probably a lot?


I'll give it a 5/10.


Since I'm talking about movie now, let's continue. This is one of my all time favorite romantic comedy + Christmas movie. "Love Actually". Basically the movie is about 10 short love stories that happened in a duration of 5 weeks counting down to Christmas. I showed this movie to some of my friends, they said it's only an average movie and it's too long. The movie's run time is about 2 hours? But to me is worth watching. I don't think they sell this in Malaysia because there are some censored scenes. But that's part of the movie, just watch it. I believe you can find this movie in youtube. The coolest part is you will find that everyone somehow are linked to each other.


I'll rate this for 10/10. The casts also includes famous U.K. actors and actress like Keira Knightley, Rowan Atkinson, Colin Firth, Bill Nighy, Hugh Grant, Alan Rickman etc..


Another movie that interest me is a really classic love story. "Notting Hill". I don't recommend you to watch it if you don't like classic. This is a 1999 movie starring Hugh Grant (one of my favorite U.K. actor) and also the pretty Julia Robert! She's very gorgeous in this movie. The movie is about a famous actress (Julia) met an average guy that works in the little travel bookshop (Hugh) that always wanted to meet her in real life.


I'll rate this a 10/10 too. Notting Hill is a real place in U.K.. It's a beautiful and peaceful little place.


Ever heard of Manhattan in the states? This movie was filmed there, a perfect setting in my opinion. It is called "little" because the movie is about two age 10-11 kids falling in love with each other for the first time (their 1st love too).


I'll give a 8/10. Josh Hutcherson and Charlie Ray are so cute inside the movie.


Time traveling stuff bores you? Maybe this movie will change your mind. The movie is kind of confusing but yet two-thumbs-up. Two people from different time writes to each other through a mail box in front of the "Lake House". The mail box is magical I guess because when the letters are put inside, the letter time travels?



This would be a 7/10 movie. Worth watching + Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock are the casts.

I think that these movies are worth watching so you should watch it when you have nothing better to do.

Quote of the day: Anna Scott: After all... I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment