Physics class with Mr. Chu

Physics class with Mr. Chu

Friday, December 11, 2009

Enjoy the holidays while you can!

Hello people! Its in the middle of holidays now. Quite lifeless and jobless staying at home. So, I decided to come out with this blog. The 1st thing that I want to blog today is that many people around the world will always feel sad and bored due to some reasons. I was one of them! Then it struck me that life's too short to feel that way! Seriously. It was as if I'm still trying to get used to new subjects such as physics, chemistry, biology and additional math on the first day of school! But its already December now!

Alright, lets cut the crap short. =.= What are you doing in your holidays? Most of the time when we are having school we wish for holidays to come! Then when holidays come, you feel bored at home! Some even sad? Here are some little tips that are able to help you overcome this feeling! Whenever you wish for holidays to come, write down what you want to do if you are really in a holiday in a piece of paper. Keep that paper, whenever or wherever you have new ideas, just write it down on the same piece of paper again. Then you will have a clear mind how you are going to fully enjoy your holidays! It does not have to be like hanging out with your friends or watching movies in the cinema, it can be something random and personal too. I'll show you some of mine.

This is my to-do-list for my holiday. If you are wondering why I need to call British council because my English's standard is quite low. And I planned to go to U.S.A. for my university. I'm currently having Princeton University in my mind but not decided yet. Going to see the school counselor

Many of my friends normally will feel this way which is when they have fun for a long time they will feel guilty for not studying as well. Don't feel that way! Recent research shows that human brain can concentrate fully on a subject for a period of around an hour. When you feel bored and tired, stop studying and do something else that you like! Here are some websites that i recommend.

For movies and dramas, http://www.mysoju.com and http://www.fastpasstv.com. You don't have to download it, just wait for it to buffer.

For interesting articles and more, http://www.nationalgeographic.com, http://www.history.com and http://www.discovery.com. My personal favorite is watching the nanny. Full episodes uploaded in youtube! http://www.youtube.com/user/crywishes?blend=1&ob=4

By the way, have you been to any shopping malls yet? I'm sure going shopping or just window shopping is a nice way to relax. Just enjoy the Christmas decorations that they have put up! Me and my mom have also decorated a corner of my house to blend in with this Christmas season!


"Trying" to take some artistic shot. Haha. =.= Those pictures taken by my friends (Kristina, Shen Deng, Tzer Thong, etc.) are fantastic! You should visit their blog.
"artistic" photo #1


"artistic" photo #2


"artistic" photo #3


This corner always give me the western-like home feeling. I like. =D


Such a lovely corner. My mom and I used around 3 hours to decorate that corner + setting up the christmas tree and the santa claus. =) It was some mother and son time. Haha.


Little santa claus under the christmas tree.

Quote of the Day: The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other. ~Burton Hillis

No comments:

Post a Comment